Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Life

Why are we here? Why were we born? Did you ever ask yourself this question? I have! Today!



My friend's dad had died today and although I didn't know him well, I know that he was a good man. He took care of his ill wife for decades now and that is admirable. His daughter, my friend, has been taking care of them both ever since! No one has ever expected him to die today! Everyone expected his wife to go first.

The point I'm trying to make here is we never know when we are going to go so make the best of it! That's what I intend to do! Life is sweet but short. Take advantage of the things we are given and enjoy the small things don't sweat it. Forget about the material stuff, we can't take it with us when we go! It's what's inside that matters!

Peace and Love to all of you!

~ Doina ~

No comments: