Friday, October 22, 2010

Reflections

I'm laying on the floor feeling the coldness of the hardwood. I started to breathe. I tried to clear my mind to eliminate the negative thought that are coming through my mind about my life. Although it feels hard to believe that I have achieved so much so far, I feel as if I am looking at another better person that me. It is me, in fact, the one that I am looking at. I breathe again, I let the air feel my stomach. I feel the toxins coming out of my body as I breathe out. I breathe again, and this time I feel a tear escaping my eye. Why? Because all the negative thoughts, actions and feelings are coming out of me. OUT! I know I am strong and I can do anything, and YES I am realizing, again, that the strong one that I am looking at it is me. Yes I have done it, I have made it through tougher situations but I am tired. I remind myself of the tiredness that I feel through my body. More tears escape my soul and the more tears are coming out the better I feel. I needed this cry. I needed to feel, I needed to experience...and I felt, I experienced...

I feel wings of courage coming to take me to where I need to go. Yes, I can do this. I WILL do this. My vision of myself is where it needs to be at this time. I was supposed to learn something and I have learned it. I am STRONG! And that in itself it is more than what others posses.

STRENGTH TO BE ME...TO ACHIEVE...TO JUST BE!

D.

No comments: