Sunday, November 21, 2010

Starting new

I feel that I need to bring about new changes, new beginnings and new things in my life.

Throughout my entire life I have done so many different things in order to make money; things like working in a field picking fruits from the trees and vegetables off the ground; to working as a waitress in my father's pizza parlor; to working on high end salons as a hairdresser; to working as a childcare provider; to being involved in social service sector assisting with diverse aspects implementing tasks such as fundraising, developing, coordinating, outreaching and facilitating programs in order to assist clients facing various issues. Many of the people that know me well can testify to the different places I have been throughout my life and many can say that I have done my job well. The latter task I was involved in felt natural to me: Helping people is something that I can honestly say I am good at and I do it even if it means working extra hours and at times I have done it for less than pennies. Even though I was left broke, at the end of the day it felt good to know that someone's life had been changed for the better because of my influence. 


Now it is time for me to move on to the next level and start doing something that I am good at and add some fun twist to it. There will be sacrifices to be made, there will be sleepless nights and hard work involved but it will all be worth it. Nothing that comes easy will stay for long therefore I am willing to work hard and have this next level of my life stay for a while.

So, with all of that being said, I am inviting you to stand by close to me in order for you to be able to share my next movement that will be glorious and fulfilling and all because I AM READY!

Peace and Love!

D.

No comments: